ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent

JMM 3.1.32

Leo Werndly in Network & Internet / Other

JMM screenshot

User Rating: 2.3 (25 votes)

JMM is the name for collection of tools that currently includes JMM Server, JMM Desktop and MyAnime3 (IN DEVELOPMENT)

These tools let you watch and manage your anime collection with a great deal of flexibility:
JMM Server - Shared server component
JMM Desktop - Windows application
MyAnime3 - a plugin for MediaPortal (Home Theatre PC's)

JMM utilises information from AniDB, TheTvDB, The MovieDB, Trakt and other sources to try and deliver the best anime experience possible

JMM differs from other AniDB based clients in that it uses a client-server based architecture. This means you have one central server running which keeps track of your collection, while clients like JMMDesktop and MyAnime3 connect to the server
Central to the use of JMM is it's reliance on AniDB (homepage AniDB is used by most subbing groups who upload file information, which then allows us to look it up for our personal use
This means that JMM does not rely on having your files named in a specific format. However you name your files, JMM can identify 99% of them automatically. For the other 1% we have tools to easily mange them as well

File Size: 15.60 MB License: Open Source Price: FREE
Platform: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Downloads: Total: 92 | This Month: 0 Released: 2019-10-03
JMM Similar Software
Popular Software in Network & Internet / Other

LanHelper 1.99 Hainsoft.com    

A network management, monitoring and discovery tool for office and home network. Free download of LanHelper 1.99

software pick   

Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6 Alchemy Lab    

Inventories LAN PC`s, generates reports, exports information to SQL databases. Free download of Asset Tracker for Networks 9.4.6

DEKSI Network Inventory 13.5 DEK Software International    

Provides a complete software and hardware inventory of all your computers.. Free download of DEKSI Network Inventory 13.5

FeedForAll 2.0.4.0 NotePage, Inc.    

Easily create, edit and publish rss feeds and podcasts with software.. Free download of FeedForAll 2.0.4.0

Network Administrator's Toolkit 11.5.5 Alchemy Lab    

Inventories LAN PC`s, monitors network servers and devices. Free download of Network Administrator's Toolkit 11.5.5