Comodo Antivirus 11.0.0.6710

Comodo Security Solutions, Inc. in Security & Privacy / Anti-Virus Tools

User Rating: 1.0 (1 vote)

Comodo Antivirus is a free security solution for Windows that uses a powerful combination of antivirus, sandboxing and behavior analysis to quickly protect your computer from known and unknown malware. Our real-time scanner constantly monitors your computer for threats, protecting your from the moment you start Windows. Our AV is also the most accurate around because we scan files with our fast, cloud-based servers. These contain the very latest virus blacklists, so you don't have to download updates before you receive protection against newly discovered threats. But did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? Comodo Antivirus protects you against the other 60% by automatically isolating all unknown files in a secure container called the sandbox. The sandbox is a security hardened environment for unknown applications (those that are neither definitely safe nor definitely malware). Applications in the sandbox run under a carefully selected set of privileges and write to a virtual file system and registry. Put simply, zero-day malware is locked away from your data instead of being allowed to run amok as it would in other antiviruses. So our auto-sandbox provides unrivalled protection against zero-day threats, but what do we do to test the behavior of these files? Enter Viruscope. Viruscope is an advanced behavior analysis technology that monitors sandboxed processes and alerts you if they take actions that could threaten your security. It uses a sophisticated set of behavior 'recognizers' to determine whether or not the actions of a file in the sandbox are malicious.

File Size: 5.078125 MB License: Freeware Price: FREE
Platform: Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP
System Requirements: 512 MB RAM, 400 MB available hard disk space
Downloads: Total: 32 | This Month: 27 Released: 0000-00-00
Comodo Antivirus Similar Software

Comodo AntiVirus 10.2.0.6526 Comodo Inc     update

... two about the damage they've done. Dozens of antivirus programs exist, with varying prices and different levels of effectiveness. Only this Antivirus download however, offers total PC protection for free. ... hide. All in one attractive user-friendly interface. Antivirus also includes a mechanism for you, the user, ... other PC-users. When used in conjunction with Comodo Firewall, your PC is being protected by two .... Free download of Comodo AntiVirus 10.2.0.6526

software pick   

COMODO Internet Security (32 bit) 11.0.0.6728 Comodo Inc     update

... PC protection against viruses attacks and malware removal. Comodo Free Internet Security offers 360° multi-layered security protection by combining powerful Antivirus & Firewall protection. Complete protection against viruses ... computers. Want to Protect your PC? Comodo Free Internet Security can satisfy all your needs ... efficiency Upgrade available: additional features and services Comodo Internet Security is the free, multi-layered security application .... Free download of COMODO Internet Security (32 bit) 11.0.0.6728

software pick   

COMODO Internet Security (64 bit) 11.0.0.6728 Comodo Inc     update

... PC protection against viruses attacks and malware removal. Comodo Free Internet Security offers 360° multi-layered security protection by combining powerful Antivirus & Firewall protection. Complete protection against viruses ... computers. Want to Protect your PC? Comodo Free Internet Security can satisfy all your needs ... efficiency Upgrade available: additional features and services Comodo Internet Security for Windows x64 is the free, .... Free download of COMODO Internet Security (64 bit) 11.0.0.6728

software pick   

COMODO Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.21 Comodo Inc    

Comodo Cloud Scanner, a free malware scanner software that ... on your computer. All signature detection on Comodo Cloud scanner is build based on community virus ... cross-product integration of issue detection engines from all Comodo desktop products. Simple & easy: · No menus, no settings, no pop-ups! Your report .... Free download of COMODO Cloud Scanner 2.0.162151.21

software pick   

Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.12.421630.537 Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.    

Comodo Cloud Antivirus is a free security solution for Windows that uses a powerful combination of antivirus, sandboxing and behavior analysis to quickly protect your ... newly discovered threats. But did you know traditional antivirus software can only detect around 40% of the viruses in circulation? Comodo Cloud Antivirus protects you against the other 60% .... Free download of Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.12.421630.537

Popular Software in Security & Privacy / Anti-Virus Tools

Trend Micro Virus Pattern File 14.693.00 Trend Micro     update

Contains Virus Pattern Files with latest virus databases. Free download of Trend Micro Virus Pattern File 14.693.00

software pick   

McAfee Stinger 12.1.0.2984 Mcafee     update

Detect then clean a wide range of viruses and other types of malware. Free download of McAfee Stinger 12.1.0.2984

Trend Micro Virus Pattern File for Linux 14.693.00 Trend Micro     update

Contains Virus Pattern Files with latest virus databases. Free download of Trend Micro Virus Pattern File for Linux 14.693.00

software pick   

Dr.Web CureIt! 17 December 201 Doctor Web Ltd     update

A useful and reliable antivirus and anti-spyware scanner. Free download of Dr.Web CureIt! 17 December 201

Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus 15.0.43.27 Avira     update

AntiVir Personal Edition is software that helps you protect and monitor your PC. Free download of Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus 15.0.43.27

software pick