XCA is a graphical user interface for creating RSA/DSA/ECC keys, certificates, signing requests and revokation lists.
With XCA certificate signing and managing becomes an easy task.
It supports keys on SmartCards via the PKCS#11 library interface. Usually the manufacturer of your card provides an appropriate PKCS#11 library. By default it uses the OpenSC library.
When opening a new database the first time, it needs a password to encrypt the private keys in the database. This is the default password. Every time this database is opened the application asks for the password.
Despite the fact that the input dialog may be canceled the database will still be opened successfully. However, the access to the keys is not possible without supplying the correct database password everytime a key is used.
The different cryptographic parts are divided over 5 Tabs: Keys, Requests, Certificates, Templates and Revocation lists.
All items can be manipulated either by a context menu available by right-clicking on the item, or by using the buttons at the right border. Every item is identified by an internal name which is unique in one tab-view and is always shown in the first column.
· Close bug [ 3372449 ] All numeric names cannot be used
· add search functionality for PKCS#11 libraries
· fix ASN.1 encoding of PKCS#10 request
· Close bug [ 3318203 ] Build failure with GNU gold linker
· Add x509v3 extensions to the list of selectable columns
· Close bug [ 3314262 ] Incorrect "Path length" template parameter handling
· Close bug [ 3314263 ] Unrevoking a certificate does not make it "Trusted"
· Feature Request  Make success/import messges optional
· improve Password entry
· Improve SPKAC import
· add french translation by Patrick Monnerat
· Export requests or certificates as openssl config file
· Support building with EC disabled
· Close bug  Private key export is always PKCS#8 encoded
· Feature Request  Autoload database
· Feature Request  Export directly to the clipboard
· Close bug  Additional OIDs
· Close bug  Invalid user configuration file path name
· Fix PKCS#11 library handling
... stolen. It's lightweight, open source software, and free for anyone to use. And it just works. ... in your PC or phone, which silently waits for a remote signal to wake up and work ... You can also wipe your stored passwords for security, or even lock down your PC to .... Free download of Prey for Linux 1.3.10
... your location or browsing habits. * Tor is for web browsers, instant messaging clients, and more. * Tor is free and open source for Windows, Mac, Linux/Unix, and Android Tor is a network of ... with built-in privacy features. Tor provides the foundation for a range of applications that allow organizations and .... Free download of TOR for Linux 6.5
... hide previously deleted files · Command line interface for scripting and automation · CleanerML allows anyone to write a new cleaner using XML · Frequent software updates with new features .... Free download of BleachBit for Linux 1.12
... alternative to other VPN technologies that is well-targeted for the SME and enterprise markets. OpenVPN provides a ... model is based on SSL, the industry standard for secure communications via the internet. OpenVPN implements OSI ... to develop a GUI or web-predicated front-end application for OpenVPN. FEATURES: · Tunnel any IP .... Free download of OpenVPN for Linux 2.4.0-I602
... Watermarking Tools (AWT) of www.audiowatermarking.info are shareware utilities for embedding (and extracting) short data payload within audio ... console utilities running on Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/Server and Linux; x86 and x64 versions of the binaries are available. The watermark is extremely robust. It survives almost all kinds of audio conversions .... Free download of Audio Watermarking Tools (AWT) for Linux 2 0.09.10
An easy to use password recovery software pack. Free download of Passware Kit Enterprise 2016.3.4
Works in the driver layer, uploads log files to cloud server.. Free download of Driver-Level Keylogger 1.2
Internet Filtering - Parental Controls. Free download of Net Nanny 6.5
Don't leave your USB stick behind!. Free download of USB Alert 1.2.1