Debug programs with GDB using familiar Visual Studio debug windows: threads, call stack, watch, locals, autos, memory, disassembly. Step through source code. Place breakpoints by one click. Use Visual Studio commands to build your projects with GNU make. Fix build errors inside Visual Studio editor. Edit files remotely. Develop for Linux, MinGW, smartphones and microcontrollers without leaving your favourite IDE.
· Features An Add-In for the Visual Studio IDE providing integration with the VS debugger interface
· Remote connection to target machine over SSH
· Support for the GDB debugger as a backend
· "Attach to process" dialog extension allowing attaching to remote processes with GDB. The process can be selected using the standard VS process list
· "Launch process" command, allowing launching remote processes inside GDB. The program to debug can be selected using a remote file system browser. Also the working directory, arguments and additional environment variables can be specified
· Remote source code browsing in Visual Studio editor. The files are fetched as needed using SCP protocol and cached over a session
· Remote edition of the source code in Visual Studio editor. Edited file is automatically sent back to the target machine after saving it
· Basic debugger commands: Run, Step over/into/out, Break All, Continue
· Breakpoint setting both in remote source files browsed locally, as well as in their local copies (e.g. from currently loaded project)
· Additional breakpoint properties: conditions, hit counting, temporary disabling
· Data breakpoints.
· Call stack window.
· Watch window.
· Auto / Locals window.
· Processes window.
· Modules window.
· Threads window.
· Memory window.
· Registers window.
· Signals window.
· Disassembler view.
· Console window for debugged process I/O, emulating a XTerm terminal.
· Generating core dump.
· Follow fork mode for debugging daemons.
InstallAware's new Free Installer runs inside Visual Studio and creates setups automatically, by scanning your loaded ... properties for your InstallAware setup directly inside the Visual Studio environment. You will also be able to reuse projects created by InstallAware's Free Edition outside of Visual Studio, by loading them inside the full-blown InstallAware IDE, .... Free download of InstallAware Free Installer for Visual Studio 15
VDProj to WiX Converter is an extension for Visual Studio 2005-2005 that lets developers change existing Visual Studio setup projects to WiX in a click. To ... only need to open the solution containing a Visual Studio setup project, right click it and choose "Convert ... VDProj to WiX Converter supports all features of Visual Studio and WiX setup projects: - Exe setup bundles .... Free download of VDProj to WiX Converter 1.0
... the Internet. Visual Installer has built-in support for Visual Studio, .NET Framework, Excel, Word etc. Can for example be used to install Excel Add-Ins and Word templates. .... Free download of SamLogic Visual Installer 9.5.20
... develops Setup Deployment, a project component used with Visual Studio to easily build setup installers. Meanwhile, if you are planning on submitting your desktop applications to Windows Store, you must build a setup installer for each application. So what are alternatives to Setup Deployment? How about InnoSetup? isScript is .... Free download of isScript 1.0.0
... MSI constraints or a foreign development environment. Integrated Debugging Debug your setups visually with the integrated debugger. Set variable watches, step through code line by .... Free download of InstallAware Studio for Windows Installer 15
FREE easy install creator ( setup creator ) that is full-featured. Free download of SSE Setup 7.1
Actual Installer helps software developers create windows installer packages.. Free download of Actual Installer 4.8
Tarma Installer creates stand-alone software installers.. Free download of Tarma Installer 5.9.3765
Visual Studio debugger extension for local debugging using GDB. Free download of WinGDB 3.0 B1701