VocaTalk generates personal podcasts that sound like an audio documentary with sound effects and music in the background. You copy and paste any content, select music and effects, generate episode, and download to your iPod, Zune or any mp3 player. If the content is too large, VocaTalk will automatically split it into episodes of 50-60 minutes. VocaTalk uses text-to-speech (TTS) technology to read the text aloud and digital signal processing (DSP) technology to massage the generated speech. Listening to a VocaTalk episode is much more comfortable and fun than raw TTS (text-to-speech) voice.
You can listen to generated episodes anywhere, anytime. It enables you to reach more information in less time, because you're no longer limited with the time that you can spare for reading. You can create an endless stream of podcasts for anything you want to read and VocaTalk will read it out loud with the highest quality voices, play music in the background and other unique enhancements.
* You don't need to create time for reading. Use your commute, driving, exercising, shopping, and even napping time to listen instead of reading.
* Don't get bored by the monotonous TTS. VocaTalk has many unique features like support for multiple voices for the same text, positional audio, and background music that make it fun.
* You no longer have to choose between listening music and listening/reading text. VocaTalk gives you both at the same time.
* Listen whole books or articles over the weeked and go to your meeting prepared while others still beg time for it.
* Fold your reading habit, fold your success.
* You don't have to mess with managing mp3 files around. Podcasting technology will do it for you, so you always have unlistened episodes on your iPod/Zune and remember where you left when you resume it.
* Seperate your concerns between research and reading. You can just queue episodes and generate them later when you'll listen.
... and grueling process if done manually. Music Tag Editor is a simple-to-use program that allows you to ... filenames are often inconsistent and erroneous. Music Tag Editor allows you to change file names based on ... or large list of music files, Music Tag Editor can get the job done fast and headache-free. .... Free download of Music Tag Editor 2.0
MP3 Tag Editor is not just yet another music file tag editor. It is a powerful music collection organizer, audio ... search system, personal DJ and more. MP3 Tag Editor is a great tool for editing data tags ... in a selected folder at once. MP3 Tag Editor is well-suited for bringing order to folders containing .... Free download of MP3 Tag Editor 18.104.22.168
Shuangs Audio Editor is a free audio editor tool. It can accurately split WAV, MP3 and WMA files, and you can also design specially good effects for audio files, such as setting volume, fading in and fading out, etc. .... Free download of Shuangs Audio Editor 3.2
... and not finding your way among them. FoxTag Editor is a wide ranging tag processor loaded with ... named track01.mp3 and dont have any tags), FoxTag Editor is able to download ID3 tags from online ... connected to the Internet). You can use FoxTag Editor to create play lists, rename files, organize folders, .... Free download of FoxTag Editor 3.1.0
Miniak-editor is a software editor for advanced controlling over the Akai Miniak (analog ... or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak ... memory - Load sysex file into the editor - Send sysex (on the fly) to Miniak - Save editor program (in sysex format) - Save Miniak .... Free download of Miniak-editor 2.1
Allow you to produce music with your computer. Free download of LMMS (Linux MultiMedia Studio) for Linux & Mac OS X 0.4.15
Enhance music and movies to make them sound livelier. Free download of THX TruStudio Pro 3.5.0
Transfer photos to iPhone and PC. Free download of CopyTrans Photo 2.958
Sytrus Hybrid Synthesizer - subtractive but addictive. Free download of Sytrus 2.6.12