The Professional Edition provides many powerful functions for the recording, converting, editing, and processing of sound. If you want to have video capture features as well, download the new VideoPro Edition. With this edition, you can record from any combination of video and audio sources. To compare different editions of Total Recorder, proceed to the Feature Comparison page.
Total Recorder Professional Edition Main Features:
* Record directly in any supported sound format. PCM, MP3, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, APE and any format provided by a system codec are supported. Professional Edition also provides support for a number of high-quality stereo formats (PCM - up to 192kHz 24bit and float, FLAC - up to 192kHz 24bit, WMA Lossless - up to 96kHz 24bit, and formats provided by the Windows Media Audio Professional codec). For more information, see the Selecting an Optimal Recording Format Tutorial.
* Capture streaming audio or record local audio files reproduced by other programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, iTunes, Musicmatch Jukebox, WinAmp, and others. These recordings are performed without the need for special lines for your sound board and without a loss of quality due to redundant conversions from digital to analog to digital. Many additional options are available. For example, you can use accelerated recording to increase the recording speed or you can choose to suppress Internet transmission gaps. For more information, see the Recording an Internet Broadcast Tutorial.
* Record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. For example, you can record sound being played back by an external program, or sound from a microphone, an external LP, cassette, CD/DVD player, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc. For more information, see the Recording from an External Device tutorial.
* Use Total Recorder as a VoIP recorder to record both parties of a VoIP (Voice over IP) calls or an Internet-telephony conversation when using programs like Skype, Google Talk, Yahoo voice, MSN, etc. For more information, see the Recording VoIP Calls and Internet-telephony Conversations Tutorial.
* Background record (i.e. capture streaming audio) an Internet-broadcast in MP3, WMA and Ogg Vorbis formats. This feature allows you to do the following:
– Capure streaming audio (an Internet broadcast) in their original format without decoding and re-encoding.
– Record without using an external player.
– Extract track information from a stream.
You can also slow down or speed up the playback of an Internet broadcast.
* Convert files to any supported format (including on the fly converting while recording). For more information, see the Sound Format Conversion Tutorial.
* Edit sound files using a built-in sound editor. This built-in sound editor allows you to cut, trim, and join your recordings. Editing can be performed using a visual representation of the sound or using clipboard operations. All editing functions are performed without decompressing/recompressing to preserve sound quality and save time.
* Use the time shift feature to listen to the recorded sound while a recording is being made. While listening, you can move anywhere within the recorded part of the sound stream and start playback. recording
* Split recordings on separate clips. You can indicate that the sound being recorded will be split on separate clips during the recording. File tags can be created automatically.
* Split recordings on separate files. You can indicate that the sound being recorded will be split into separate files during recording based on different conditions (size, duration, low sound level, etc.). Splitting an existing recording can also be done. For more information, see the Splitting and Tagging Files Tutorial.
* Use Cue-sheet files. Total Recorder lets you create cue-points, which can be used for splitting a file afterwards. These cue-points can be created manually, for example
Total Recorder records PC audio from almost any source, including streamed audio from programs like Windows Media Player. Total Recorder can also record conventional audio from CD's, the ... and other input lines on a sound card. Total Recorder records streaming audio from Real Player, mic input, ... is ready to be put on CD-R. Total Recorder Standard Edition Main Features: * Support .... Free download of Total Recorder Standard Edition 8.6 B6575
The Professional Edition provides many powerful functions for the recording, converting, ... capture features as well, download the new VideoPro Edition. With this edition, you can record from any combination of video and audio sources. To compare different editions of Total Recorder, proceed to the Feature Comparison page. Total Recorder Professional Edition Main Features: * Record .... Free download of Total Recorder Pro 8.1 B3980
Aimed at both the casual user and the serious archivist, Wave Corrector is a true WYSIWYG waveform corrector which automatically removes clicks and hiss from vinyl and tape/cassette recordings. Correction artefacts are kept to a very low level by sophisticated algorithms which replicate the waveform underlying the noise. Other tools include .... Free download of Wave Corrector Professional Edition 3.7
... templates and project assistants, which make getting fast professional results child's play. CDMenuPro has been designed to ... user to see the file. The Business Edition also comes complete with a starter program for ... · ArchiveSafe (file protection) Only in the Business Edition: · PowerPoint Starter · Pdf Starter · Resource .... Free download of CDMenuPro Business Edition 6.50.00
FREE Hi-Q Recorder is free sound recorder software to record streaming audio, Internet radio, webcasts, ... and a lot more. It's an MP3 sound recorder to record anything you can hear! It's ... video files (plays the audio only). FREE Hi-Q Recorder is easy enough for anyone to use. Automatic .... Free download of Free Hi-Q Recorder 1.95
Enhance music and movies to make them sound livelier. Free download of THX TruStudio Pro 3.5.0
Mixtikl is a full-blooded and content extendable stereo generative music & loop. Free download of Mixtikl for Mac OS X 6.2.23
This VST plugin allows detailed modulation of a signal's volume. Free download of VolumeShaper for Mac OS X 4.0.2
A small application designed to help you keep track of your DVD collection. Free download of EMDB 2.70