Shaderlight is an interactive rendering plug-in to Google SketchUp that lets you create high quality images quickly and simply. The release of v2 now even gives you even more control over how you render your SketchUp models with the ability to animate your SketchUp scenes.
Simple to learn and easy to use, Shaderlight brings your images to life in a few simple clicks. We’ve taken the complexity out of rendering so whatever your profession, you can focus on creating better images and animations straight out of SketchUp.
Shaderlight for SketchUp Pro is available to try for free for 14 days after which time it will continue to run with some features restricted. You can upgrade to Pro at any time to unlock all the features.
· Shaderlight gives you a choice of rendering modes to optimise your workflow. Choose between progressive rendering with auto-updates for interactive feedback then switch to single shot to render at full quality.
· The close integration to Google SketchUp will make you feel right at home - render directly from your SketchUp toolbar there’s no need to import your model first.
· Shaderlight’s fantastic new Replace Me feature lets you render detailed models with out filling your SketchUp scene with geometry. Choose from our library of Replace Me models or create your own with the Replace Me creator plugin.
Refine your image:
· Even when rendering you remain in control. Use zoom and pan to explore the detail of your image or capture your work in progress renders with the 'snapshot' feature
Real world effects:
· Add accurate materials and textures to your 3d model with simple presets direct from SketchUp and adjustable settings to get the perfect finish.
· Illuminate your scene using the SketchUp's sun, image based lighting or our physical sky. For realistic interiors simply add a point, spot, area, portal or IES light from Shaderlight's simple light editor.
· It's never been simpler to show your 3d model in its real-life setting using image based lighting or physical sky and your own background image. Professional lighting images and backgrounds are included in Shaderlight Pro.
· Create photorealstic animations direct from SketchUp with this brand new feature available in Shaderlight.
· Render plans, elevations and isometric viewpoints or choose Chalk Render mode to produce form studies for a quick, clear presentation of your design intent.
ProStockMaster is a free desktop software application helping to sell photos online through stock photography agencies. Adopted by thousands of amateur and professional photographers since its first launch in 2006, ProStockMaster is the first of its kind application dedicated to ease the process of working with multiple microstock and traditional stock .... Free download of ProStockMaster for Mac OS X 2.0.5
... web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces for other technical domains. The Graphviz layout programs ... in useful formats, such as images and SVG for web pages, PDF or Postscript for inclusion in other documents; or display in an ... an XML dialect.) Graphviz has many useful features for concrete diagrams, such as options for colors, fonts, .... Free download of Graphviz for Mac OS X 2.39.20150331
PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is ... hundreds of images into multi gigapixel panoramas Support for jpeg, tiff and png source images Support for many camera RAW source images (through dcraw) Create .... Free download of PTGui for Mac OS X 9.1.3
dispcalGUI is a graphical user interface for the display calibration and profiling tools of Argyll ... of the many supported hardware sensors, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available settings ... Other features include: Support of colorimeter correction for wide-gamut screens via correction matrices or calibration specral sample files (the latter only for specific colorimeters i.e. i1 Display Pro, ColorMunki Display .... Free download of dispcalGUI for Mac OS X 18.104.22.168
... graphics language that provides a natural coordinate-based framework for technical drawing. Labels and equations are typeset with LaTeX, for high-quality PostScript output.Asymptote is a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mathematical figures. A major advantage of ... program. FEATURES: · provides a standard for typesetting mathematical figures, just as TeX/LaTeX has become .... Free download of Asymptote for Mac OS X 2.32
Designed to enable you to create knitting and embroidery schemes. Free download of Scheme Maker 1.4 Beta
View DNG files in the Windows Explorer and Photo Gallery. Free download of Adobe DNG Codec 22.214.171.124
Easily create professional help systems and knowledgebases. Free download of Adobe RoboHelp 10.0.0.287
Create intuitive, contextual workspaces for better decision-making. Free download of Adobe LiveCycle Mosaic ES4