Shaderlight is an interactive rendering plug-in to Google SketchUp that lets you create high quality images quickly and simply. The release of v2 now even gives you even more control over how you render your SketchUp models with the ability to animate your SketchUp scenes.
Simple to learn and easy to use, Shaderlight brings your images to life in a few simple clicks. We’ve taken the complexity out of rendering so whatever your profession, you can focus on creating better images and animations straight out of SketchUp.
Shaderlight for SketchUp Pro is available to try for free for 14 days after which time it will continue to run with some features restricted. You can upgrade to Pro at any time to unlock all the features.
· Shaderlight gives you a choice of rendering modes to optimise your workflow. Choose between progressive rendering with auto-updates for interactive feedback then switch to single shot to render at full quality.
· The close integration to Google SketchUp will make you feel right at home - render directly from your SketchUp toolbar there’s no need to import your model first.
· Shaderlight’s fantastic new Replace Me feature lets you render detailed models with out filling your SketchUp scene with geometry. Choose from our library of Replace Me models or create your own with the Replace Me creator plugin.
Refine your image:
· Even when rendering you remain in control. Use zoom and pan to explore the detail of your image or capture your work in progress renders with the 'snapshot' feature
Real world effects:
· Add accurate materials and textures to your 3d model with simple presets direct from SketchUp and adjustable settings to get the perfect finish.
· Illuminate your scene using the SketchUp's sun, image based lighting or our physical sky. For realistic interiors simply add a point, spot, area, portal or IES light from Shaderlight's simple light editor.
· It's never been simpler to show your 3d model in its real-life setting using image based lighting or physical sky and your own background image. Professional lighting images and backgrounds are included in Shaderlight Pro.
· Create photorealstic animations direct from SketchUp with this brand new feature available in Shaderlight.
· Render plans, elevations and isometric viewpoints or choose Chalk Render mode to produce form studies for a quick, clear presentation of your design intent.
ComicTagger is a simple software application great for adding metadata information, like comments and WEB links ... of the program will display start up tips for usage, and be can disabled by checking a ... program has support to view the raw tags for both main methods. Furthermore, if unhappy with the data you have for a comic, just clear the form and use .... Free download of ComicTagger for Mac OS X 1.1.15 Beta
Art of Illusion for Mac OS X is a free, open source 3D modelling and ... tools, skeleton based animation, and a graphical language for designing procedural textures and materials.. These scene ... hundreds of objects and several lights. Files built for animation may have several cameras between which the view is cut to make for an interesting animation sequence. 3-D objects come .... Free download of Art of Illusion for Mac OS X 3.0.2
ProStockMaster is a free desktop software application helping to sell photos online through stock photography agencies. Adopted by thousands of amateur and professional photographers since its first launch in 2006, ProStockMaster is the first of its kind application dedicated to ease the process of working with multiple microstock and traditional stock .... Free download of ProStockMaster for Mac OS X 2.0.5
... web design, machine learning, and in visual interfaces for other technical domains. The Graphviz layout programs ... in useful formats, such as images and SVG for web pages, PDF or Postscript for inclusion in other documents; or display in an ... an XML dialect.) Graphviz has many useful features for concrete diagrams, such as options for colors, fonts, .... Free download of Graphviz for Mac OS X 2.39.20150720
PTGui is panoramic stitching software for Windows and Mac OSX. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is ... hundreds of images into multi gigapixel panoramas Support for jpeg, tiff and png source images Support for many camera RAW source images (through dcraw) Create .... Free download of PTGui for Mac OS X 9.1.3
Designed to enable you to create knitting and embroidery schemes. Free download of Scheme Maker 1.4 Beta
Professional user friendly flowcharting and diagram drawing tool. Free download of EDGE Diagrammer 6.43.2112
The tool for launching Photoshop plug-ins in Lightroom, Aperture, iPhoto and etc. Free download of AlphaPlugins LaunchBox 1.1
Designed to extract image illustrations from PDF documents. Free download of STDU Extractor 1.0.160