Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
Serviio uses a priority-based metadata extraction so that you can choose what metadata should describe your media files (e.g. audio track name, DVD cover, TV series and episodes names, etc.). These include metadata embedded into the media files themselves, locally stored metadata files (images, Swisscenter, XBMC, MyMovies) and metadata that can be obtained online. With this powerful tool you will be able to build your Serviio media library easily and effectively.
Serviio enables playback of online resources like RSS feeds, live streams or web site content so that you can listen to your favourite podcasts or watch latest TV programmes published online.
Serviio works with many devices from your connected home (TV, Playstation 3, XBox 360, smart phones, tablets, etc.). It supports profiles for particular devices so that it can be tuned to maximise the device's potential and/or minimize lack of media format playback support (via transcoding).
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux (incl. embedded systems, e.g. NAS).
· DLNA 1.5 compatible UPnP media server
· streams audio, video (SD & HD) and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
· automatically udpates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
· wide array of library browsing options
· supports different editable renderer profiles
· supports automatic renderer detection (for certain devices)
· extracts metadata of your media files the way you want it, incl. embedded metadata tags, local metadata files, online metadata sources
· supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
· categorizes video files into movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
· any DLNA-compliant device should work
· Samsung TVs (supports additional features, e.g. subtitles)
· Samsung Bluray players
· Sony TVs
· Panasonic TVs
· Playstation 3
· Xbox 360
· LG Bluray players
· WDTV Live
· Oppo BDP-83
· DirecTV DVR
Supported media files:
· Audio: MP3( .mp3), Windows Media Audio (.wma)
· Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, mov), AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv)
· Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers and database administrators. It is the perfect ... click · Database objects explorer · View information for: tables, indexes, primary keys, privileges, schemas, databases, procedures ... tables · Monitor row count differences · Support for BLOB, CLOB and binary data · View BMP, ... Auto Completion (aka code completion, intellisense) · Support for multiple SQL editors · Support for multiple result .... Free download of DbVisualizer for Mac OS X 9.1.10 B2295
... work. You can stream to multiple players simultaneously, for instance to one player in your kitchen and ... large music collections (hundreds of gigabytes). Although optimized for MP3 streaming, it works for any audio or video format that can stream over HTTP, for instance AAC and OGG. By using transcoder plug-ins, ... constrained bandwidth, you may set an upper limit for the bitrate of the music streams. Subsonic will .... Free download of Subsonic for Mac OS X 4.9 B3853
... It uses the only widely adopted open protocol for instant messaging, XMPP (also called Jabber). Openfire is incredibly easy to setup and administer, but offers rock-solid security and performance. .... Free download of Openfire for Mac OS X 3.8.1
... to closed proprietary platforms. SearchBlox provides crawlers for Filesystems, HTTP/HTTPS and RSS Feeds that work out-of-the-box. ... Asian languages. Stopwords and stemming are also supported for the different languages. SearchBlox is packaged for fast deployment to Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems. Or you can readily use our ... such as indexing, which greatly reduces administrative overheads for such repetitive tasks. SearchBlox offers a choice of .... Free download of SearchBlox for Mac OS X 7.6 B3
... · Keep all your connections (with passwords optional) for direct access in login dialog and give them clear names · Explore the data model for all connections · Compare schemas and create modeling ... as Excel spreadsheets (xls, xlsx) · Use batches for high performance imports · Export a query without ... in multiple instances · Run SQLRunner in Linux, Mac OS X and Windows as a local installation .... Free download of SQLRunner for Mac OS X 9.5
Designed to schedule and backup remote SQL databases. Free download of Cyber-D's SQL Backup 1.01
A handy database utility. Free download of DBEdit 2.4.5
A application that will allow you to manage MySQL databases. Free download of SQLyog Community Edition 11.5.2
Complete, cost-effective datacenter and server virtualization. Free download of Citrix XenServer 5.6.0