Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
Serviio uses a priority-based metadata extraction so that you can choose what metadata should describe your media files (e.g. audio track name, DVD cover, TV series and episodes names, etc.). These include metadata embedded into the media files themselves, locally stored metadata files (images, Swisscenter, XBMC, MyMovies) and metadata that can be obtained online. With this powerful tool you will be able to build your Serviio media library easily and effectively.
Serviio enables playback of online resources like RSS feeds, live streams or web site content so that you can listen to your favourite podcasts or watch latest TV programmes published online.
Serviio works with many devices from your connected home (TV, Playstation 3, XBox 360, smart phones, tablets, etc.). It supports profiles for particular devices so that it can be tuned to maximise the device's potential and/or minimize lack of media format playback support (via transcoding).
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux (incl. embedded systems, e.g. NAS).
· DLNA 1.5 compatible UPnP media server
· streams audio, video (SD & HD) and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
· automatically udpates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
· wide array of library browsing options
· supports different editable renderer profiles
· supports automatic renderer detection (for certain devices)
· extracts metadata of your media files the way you want it, incl. embedded metadata tags, local metadata files, online metadata sources
· supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
· categorizes video files into movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
· any DLNA-compliant device should work
· Samsung TVs (supports additional features, e.g. subtitles)
· Samsung Bluray players
· Sony TVs
· Panasonic TVs
· Playstation 3
· Xbox 360
· LG Bluray players
· WDTV Live
· Oppo BDP-83
· DirecTV DVR
Supported media files:
· Audio: MP3( .mp3), Windows Media Audio (.wma)
· Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, mov), AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv)
· Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
Serviio is a free media server. It allows you ... mobile phone) on your connected home network. Serviio uses a priority-based metadata extraction so that you ... tool you will be able to build your Serviio media library easily and effectively. Serviio enables playback of online resources like RSS feeds, ... or watch latest TV programmes published online. Serviio works with many devices from your connected home .... Free download of Serviio for Mac OS X 1.3.1
DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers and database administrators. It is the perfect ... click · Database objects explorer · View information for: tables, indexes, primary keys, privileges, schemas, databases, procedures ... tables · Monitor row count differences · Support for BLOB, CLOB and binary data · View BMP, ... Auto Completion (aka code completion, intellisense) · Support for multiple SQL editors · Support for multiple result .... Free download of DbVisualizer for Linux 9.1.3 B2091
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any modern web browser, you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and much more. Webmin removes the need to manually edit Unix configuration .... Free download of Webmin for Linux 1.530
GeoServer for Linux is an Open Source server that will allow ... data. GeoServer's transactional capabilities offer robust support for shared editing. GeoServer's focus is ease of use and support for standards, in order to serve as 'glue' for the geospatial web, connecting from legacy databases to .... Free download of GeoServer for Linux 2.3.3
LightProfiler - profiler and diagnoses tool for Oracle extended SQL trace files, generated by 10046 pseudo-event. It convert raw trace file in human-readable format (session resource profile - method R), described session response time by varied statistics (e.g.: SQL statements, events groups, events dispensings and more...). Generated profile also contain .... Free download of LightProfiler for Linux 0.8.00
Contains a very handy web based administration interface and backup system. Free download of JumpBox for phpBB Discussion Forums 1.8.1
HarePoint Discussion Board allows real-time discussion in SharePoint environment. Free download of HarePoint Discussion Board 1.0
Manage user accounts more efficiently with Chily user management tool. Free download of Local User Management 9.09.01
Log Monitor Export - Real-time text log files monitoring with export features!. Free download of Log Monitor Export 22.214.171.1243