Serviio is a free media server. It allows you to stream your media files (music, video or images) to renderer devices (e.g. a TV set, Bluray player, games console or mobile phone) on your connected home network.
Serviio uses a priority-based metadata extraction so that you can choose what metadata should describe your media files (e.g. audio track name, DVD cover, TV series and episodes names, etc.). These include metadata embedded into the media files themselves, locally stored metadata files (images, Swisscenter, XBMC, MyMovies) and metadata that can be obtained online. With this powerful tool you will be able to build your Serviio media library easily and effectively.
Serviio enables playback of online resources like RSS feeds, live streams or web site content so that you can listen to your favourite podcasts or watch latest TV programmes published online.
Serviio works with many devices from your connected home (TV, Playstation 3, XBox 360, smart phones, tablets, etc.). It supports profiles for particular devices so that it can be tuned to maximise the device's potential and/or minimize lack of media format playback support (via transcoding).
Serviio is based on Java technology and therefore runs on most platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux (incl. embedded systems, e.g. NAS).
· DLNA 1.5 compatible UPnP media server
· streams audio, video (SD & HD) and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
· automatically udpates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
· wide array of library browsing options
· supports different editable renderer profiles
· supports automatic renderer detection (for certain devices)
· extracts metadata of your media files the way you want it, incl. embedded metadata tags, local metadata files, online metadata sources
· supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
· categorizes video files into movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
· any DLNA-compliant device should work
· Samsung TVs (supports additional features, e.g. subtitles)
· Samsung Bluray players
· Sony TVs
· Panasonic TVs
· Playstation 3
· Xbox 360
· LG Bluray players
· WDTV Live
· Oppo BDP-83
· DirecTV DVR
Supported media files:
· Audio: MP3( .mp3), Windows Media Audio (.wma)
· Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, mov), AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv)
· Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg)
Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any modern web browser, you can setup user accounts, Apache, DNS, file sharing and much more. Webmin removes the need to manually edit Unix configuration .... Free download of Webmin for Linux 1.690
... Java, which is suitable as a front-end GUI for your Oracle, DB2 or MySQL database. Its aim is to use the features of JDBC to their fullest. DBEdit's core functionalities provide aid to common data editing tasks and reporting, as well as database synchronization. Features: Supports Oracle, DB2 and .... Free download of DBEdit for Linux 2.4.6
... a handy, easy to use browser specially designed for SQL database and Hibernate as Object-Relational Mapping. ... with SQLite WordNet database and ready-to-use install Wizard for other installs .... Free download of WordNetScope for Linux 1.0.2 B20110914
LightProfiler - profiler and diagnoses tool for Oracle extended SQL trace files, generated by 10046 pseudo-event. It convert raw trace file in human-readable format (session resource profile - method R), described session response time by varied statistics (e.g.: SQL statements, events groups, events dispensings and more...). Generated profile also contain .... Free download of LightProfiler for Linux 0.8.00
... just download, extract and start. The distribution for Linux systems (tested for SuSE, RedHat, Mandrake and Debian) contains: Apache, MySQL, .... Free download of XAMPP for Linux 5.6.28-1
An open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages. Free download of Apache Tomcat x64 9.0.0.M20
Database driven PHP web site with no programming. Free download of PHPRunner 9.7 B28565
Can help you query, update, navigate, and manage all major databases. Free download of Portable RazorSQL 7.2.5
Provides support for graphs, geo-algorithms and SSD. Free download of ArangoDB 3.1.18