Stylizer is the only pro-class CSS editor designed to disallow invalid CSS from ever entering the mix. Everything created is 100% cruft-free. Plus, you're able to preview your design in real-time, in 8 integrated web browsers. All without any loss in control.
The Stylizer mindset is an epic shift in the way designers interact with CSS. Staggeringly powerful functionality like drag-and-drop adjusting, Bullseye, and a myriad of CSS simplification features cannot be done with standard tools.
Stylizer teaches you CSS subliminally, by simply making CSS make sense. The best way to learn how CSS works is by interacting with a real-time visual tool that reveals how the pieces fit together. So, Stylizer doesn't get in your way, regardless of how well you know CSS.
Preview in 9 integrated browsers:
· Stylizer's real-time CSS development extends to 9 different integrated web browsers. On Windows, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8, and Firefox 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.6 are supported.
Online CSS editing:
· The Stylizer workflow couldn't be easier. Just open up the URL or the HTML page you want to edit, the style sheets are automatically extracted from the page, and you're ready to start making changes.
· When your work is complete, it can be saved to an FTP/SFTP/FTPS server, a location on your hard drive, or copied to your clipboard. From that point onward, Stylizer remembers where each style sheet is supposed to be saved, and does so automatically.
Powerful color selection tools:
· Stylizer's color selection tools were designed for maximum efficiency. You can click on a color in your style sheet, adjust it, and preview your changes in real-time, all with only two mouse clicks.
· You're also able to quickly fine-tune the color with the keyboard. Use the crtl+arrow keys to fine tune the saturation and brightness
Powerful CSS validation system:
· Traditional text-based CSS editing is error prone, because web browsers are designed to ignore invalid CSS. This leads an unproductive waste of debugging time, and ultimately has created an internet rife with broken style sheets. It's a wonder that the internet works at all.
· Need proof? Browse the internet with Stylizer and see how many style sheets on reputable web sites are littered with CSS errors.
· Stylizer is the only incorruptible CSS editing system that stops bogus CSS from entering the mix all together. Its validation system understands the entire CSS3 selector syntax, the commonly used browser filters ("CSS hacks"), the vast majority of the standard and vendor-specific CSS properties.
· Spend a lot of time copying colors from design mock ups in your image editor? The eye dropper can quickly pull colors from anywhere on your screen. Or, it can be used to extract already-used colors the web page you're creating.
· Alignment perfectionists will appreciate Stylizer's Rulers. They can be used to quickly check the alignment of the various elements on your page, or to measure the different parts of your design with the nifty on-screen digital read out.
· In addition to Rulers, perfections will also love the built-in magnifying lens. It explodes a portion of your web page to 8 times it's original size, allowing you easily adjust those tiny-but-critical details.
· With Bullseye, you're able to point to an element on your web page and make visual changes to CSS rules that directly affect it, right in the style sheet. Bullseye is such a critical part of the workflow that we've assigned it the largest key on the keyboard - the space bar.
· This is one area where the myriad of "developer toolbars" available fall flat—after making a change to a style sheet in the browser, you're then forced to rummage through the underlying CSS file and make the same change again, which is terribly inefficient.
ExamDiff is a freeware Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 tool for visual file comparison. It is quick and very simple to use, and has a number of convenient features that many users have been asking for a long time from a file comparison tool. ExamDiff is a part of a suite of products .... Free download of Portable ExamDiff 18.104.22.168
Portable D-Fend Reloaded is a software tool whose sole ... DOSBox environment. Another aspect worth mentioning is that Portable D-Fend Reloaded is not going to add files ... · D-Fend Reloaded may be installed in a portable operation mode (for USB-Sticks etc.). · Besides DOSBox you can also use ScummVM as emulator. .... Free download of Portable D-Fend Reloaded 1.4.4
SmartGit is an efficient user interface for Git, focussing on simplicity and targeting non-experts and people who prefer a graphical application over command line usage. The current version of SmartGit supports those Git features which are required for the every-day work in software development projects, most notably: * Virtually .... Free download of Portable SmartGit 5.0.9
A debugger hardware interface for a range of Freescale microcontrollers. Free download of USBDM 22.214.171.124
A cross-platform integrated development environment. Free download of Qt Creator 4.2.1
Visual Studio extension that seamlessly integrates GCC, GDB and GNU Make. Free download of VisualGDB 5.0 R3
Easy to write code and upload it to the i/o board. Free download of Arduino 1.8.1