Stellarium Portable is a free, open source planetarium for your computer. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars, or a telescope. You can view the planets and gaze at the stars in stunning detail. Stellarium includes vivid illustrations of the constellations and a theatrical display of ravishing nebulae and galaxies. With Stellarium Portable, you can transform any computer into a stargazing centerpiece.
· Over 120000 stars from the Hipparcos Catalogue with name and infos for the brightest ones.
· Planets and major satellites in real time (position computation now accurate enough for eclipse or transit simulation).
· Drawing of the 88 constellations with their names.
· Mythological figures of the 88 constellations.
· Textured displaying of more than 70 nebulas (Orion, M31 etc..).
· Photo-realistic Milky Way.
· Star twinkling.
· Shooting Stars.
· Skinable landscape (ground, fog, mapping of fisheye pictures).
· Ultra fast realistic atmosphere rendering (Sunsets, sunrises etc...).
· Automatic eye adaptation to sky luminance using physiologic model.
· Grids in Equatorial and Azimuthal coordinates.
· Equator and ecliptic coordinates lines.
· Smooth real time intuitive navigation.
· Powerfull zoom to see planet and nebula like in a telescope.
· Equatorial and altazimutal mount mode.
· Standard perspective and wide angle (fisheye) projections modes (e.g for planetarium dome).
· Time control (real time and accelered time modes).
· Graphical menu for simple utilisation.
· Clikable stars, planets and nebulas with informations.
· Windowed and fullscreen modes.
· Full dome (180?) projection mode for planetariums.
· Text user interface for planetariums.
... operations are faster than any existing package Portable: You can just copy the directory of your model and run it everywhere Scriptable: You can easily build your model based on efficient MicroCity Script and run it on the fly. There are enormous extensible modules can be downloaded from .... Free download of Portable MicroCity 1.29
Balabolka is a Text-To-Speech utility that allows you to listen to the written text. All computer voices installed on your system are available to Balabolka. The on-screen text can be saved as a WAV or MP3 file. The program can read the clipboard content, view the text from DOC, RTF .... Free download of Portable Balabolka 220.127.116.118
Portable Brain Workshop is a Python implementation of the Dual N-Back mental exercise. Portable Brain Workshop was designed to engage you in a mental activity that is scientifically proven to improve your short-term memory and fluid intelligence (IQ). The game involves remembering a sequence of .... Free download of Portable Brain Workshop 4.8.4
Portable teachMe is a handy utility that will enable you to create and manage a vocabulary of your own. .... Free download of Portable teachMe 0.2.1
Portable Ginkgo CADx is the portable version of Ginkgo CADx developed to be able ... from a USB flash drive or any other portable device. Portable Ginkgo CADx is a simple, easy to use .... Free download of Portable Ginkgo CADx 18.104.22.1687.27
Manage your e-book library and sync to reader devices.. Free download of Calibre for Mac 0.9.35
Manage your e-book library and sync to reader devices.. Free download of Calibre 0.9.35
A test engine designed specifically for certification exam preparation. Free download of Visual CertExam Manager 2.2
Manage your e-book library and sync to reader devices.. Free download of Calibre for Linux 0.9.35