Java Tools is a lightweight IDE for creating, compiling, executing and debugging Java applications and applets. Java Tools includes point and click access to the Java commands, documents, directories and files. It also includes a built-in text editor and user interface for the Java debugger.
Java Tools makes learning and using Java easier. It's for the new Java user who needs help getting started. It's also for the more experienced Java user who wants easy access to the Java commands and a text editor.
· Small footprint.
· File menu for create, copy, delete, edit, properties and tree commands.
· Tools menu for compile (javac), archive (jar), document (javadoc), disassemble (javap), execute (java and appletviewer) and debug (jdb) tools.
· Options menu for compile and document options.
· Help menu for Java API Specification, Java Tools and Utilities, Java Features and Java Tutorial documents.
· Lists and trees for package directories, and Java, manifest, HTML, image and sound files.
· Combined file and tools menus for lists and trees.
· Built-in text editor (see Edit for details).
· Built-in user interface for the Java debugger with command-line edit and history.
· Built-in help.
· Create compilable and executable stubs for Java, manifest and HTML files.
· Check for unused, redundant and missing imports in Java files.
· Delete for class, archive and document files generated by compile, archive and document commands.
· Automatic include for class, image, sound and Java files required by archive and document commands.
· Code metrics for Java files.
· Install for Java document, Java source code, Java tutorial and Sun tools distribution archive files.
· Log for Java tools invoked by GUI.
· Self-installing executable (Java archive file).
· Support for Windows and Linux with J2SE Version 1.3.1 or later.
· Comprehensive documentation for installing and using JDK and Java Tools.
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) (64-Bit) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which enables applets to run in popular browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a .... Free download of Java Runtime Environment 64bit 7 Update 51
The Java Runtime Environment (JRE) provides the libraries, the Java Virtual Machine, and other components to run applets and applications written in the Java programming language. In addition, two key deployment technologies are part of the JRE: Java Plug-in, which enables applets to run in popular browsers; and Java Web Start, which deploys standalone applications over a .... Free download of Java Runtime Environment 9 B161 Early Ac
... supported in IP, storage, and optical networks. iReasoning Java SNMP API is the industry leading SNMP library, which provides a high performance, cross platform SNMP Java API for building network management applications. All ... SNMPv3) are fully supported. It is written in Java, and designed from the ground up to support .... Free download of iReasoning Java SNMP API 5.0.38
With World Wind Java SDK, developers can embed World Wind technology in their own applications. World Wind Java SDK contains all the necessary files to get you started in implementing World Wind technology in your projects. .... Free download of World Wind Java SDK 0.6.893.15860
J2EE Tools is a lightweight IDE for creating, building, deploying ... running J2EE enterprise applications and web services. J2EE Tools includes point and click access to the J2EE ... also includes a built-in text editor. J2EE Tools makes learning and using J2EE easier. It's for the new J2EE user who needs .... Free download of J2EE Tools 0.46
A debugger hardware interface for a range of Freescale microcontrollers. Free download of USBDM 22.214.171.124
A cross-platform integrated development environment. Free download of Qt Creator 4.2.1
Visual Studio extension that seamlessly integrates GCC, GDB and GNU Make. Free download of VisualGDB 5.0 R3
Easy to write code and upload it to the i/o board. Free download of Arduino 1.8.1