Introduction to ImageMagick
ImageMagick for Mac OS X is a software suite to create, edit, and compose bitmap images. It can read, convert and write images in a variety of formats (over 100) including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF. Use ImageMagick to translate, flip, mirror, rotate, scale, shear and transform images, adjust image colors, apply various special effects, or draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bézier curves.
The functionality of ImageMagick is typically utilized from the command line or you can use the features from programs written in your favorite programming language. Choose from these interfaces: G2F (Ada), MagickCore (C), MagickWand (C), ChMagick (Ch), ImageMagickObject (COM+), Magick++ (C++), JMagick (Java), L-Magick (Lisp), NMagick (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), or TclMagick (Tcl/TK). With a language interface, use ImageMagick to modify or create images dynamically and automagically.
ImageMagick for Mac OS X is free software delivered as a ready-to-run binary distribution or as source code that you may freely use, copy, modify, and distribute. Its license is compatible with the GPL. It runs on all major operating systems.
Features and Capabilities:
Here are just a few examples of what ImageMagick can do:
* Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
* Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
* Transparency: render portions of an image invisible.
* Draw: add shapes or text to an image.
* Decorate: add a border or frame to an image.
* Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image.
* Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
* Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image.
* Image identification: describe the format and properties of an image.
* Composite: overlap one image over another.
* Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
* Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work.
* Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels.
* Discrete Fourier transform: implements the forward and inverse DFT.
* High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
* Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
* Virtual pixel support: convenient access to pixels outside the image region.
* Large image support: read, process, or write mega-, giga-, or tera-pixel image sizes.
* Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and most internal algorithms are OpenMP-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-core processor technologies.
* Heterogeneous distributed processing: certain algorithms are OpenCL-enabled to take advantage of speed-ups offered by executing in concert across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors.
Blender for Mac OS X is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General ... massive amount of new projects to be added for an exciting cycle of 2.6x versions. Target is ... preview * HDR lighting support * Permissive License for external software linking Fast Modelling Blender’s .... Free download of Blender for Mac OS X 2.76b
ImLab is a free open source graphical application for Scientific Image Processing that runs in Mac OS X systems. It is implemented in C++ and also ... Linux, SGI IRIX, SunOS, IBM AIX and MacOS X (using X-Windows). The Tecgraf libraries and ImLab are free for academic and commercial use. See the copyright note .... Free download of ImLab for Mac OS X 2.3.4
... leading cross-platform presentation, sales and workflow software packages for professional portraiture studios. ProSelect may be the ... ProSelect and, a few hours later, used it for a client presentation. ProSelect includes most of ... and much, much more. See the features list for more information, watch the demo movies and read .... Free download of ProSelect for Mac OS X 2015r3.3
... based image processing application inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online ... Runs Everywhere: · ImageJ runs on Linux, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows, and the Sharp Zaurus PDA. Open Source: ... using plugins. Image display: · Tools are provided for zooming (1:32 to 32:1) and scrolling images. All .... Free download of ImageJ for Mac OS X 184.108.40.206 i2
Easily adapt your pictures to the best popular styles, such as Fashion, LOMO, Digital Studio Effects, etc. Do you enjoy designing stylish and elegant men or beautiful girls? You may be a photographer, so you owe it to yourself to try this software tool. With a single click you’ll have at .... Free download of DesignBox for Mac OS X 2.01.07
Transform raster images into DXF, WMF, EMF, EPS, and AI vector formats. Free download of RasterVect 23.3
Image editing suite with layers, animation and icon tools. Free download of Chasys Draw IES 4.40.01
Easy portrait editing software, remove blemish and wrinkles, gain a perfect look. Free download of PT Portrait - Studio Edition 4.0.1
Revolutionizes the creation of interactive virtual tours. Free download of Panotour Pro 64-bit 2.3.2