FreeCAD is a general purpose Open Source 3D CAD/MCAD/CAx/CAE/PLM modeler, aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in a wider range of uses around engineering, such as architecture or other engineering specialties. It is a feature-based parametric modeler with a modular software architecture which makes it easy to provide additional functionality without modifying the core system.
FreeCAD is based on OpenCasCade, a powerful geometry kernel, features an Open Inventor-compliant 3D scene representation model provided by the Coin 3D library, and a broad python API. The interface is built with Qt. FreeCAD runs exactly the same way on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.
· A complete OpenCasCade-based geometry kernel allowing complex 3D operations on complex shape types, and supports natively concepts like brep, nurbs, booleans operations or fillets
· A modular architecture that allow plugins (modules) to add functionality to the core application. Those extensions can be as complex as whole new applications or as simple as python scripts or self-recorded macros
· A full parametric model allowing any type of parameter-driven custom objects, that can even be fully programmed in python
· Complete access from python built-in interpreter, macros or external scripts to almost any part of FreeCAD, being geometry creation and transformation, the 2D or 3D representation of that geometry (scenegraph) or even the FreeCAD interface
· Import/export to standard formats such as STEP, IGES, OBJ, DXF, SVG, U3D or STL.
ImLab is a free open source graphical application for Scientific Image Processing that runs in Mac OS X systems. It is implemented in C++ and also ... Linux, SGI IRIX, SunOS, IBM AIX and MacOS X (using X-Windows). The Tecgraf libraries and ImLab are free for academic and commercial use. See the copyright note .... Free download of ImLab for Mac OS X 2.3.4
Blender for Mac OS X is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General ... massive amount of new projects to be added for an exciting cycle of 2.6x versions. Target is ... preview * HDR lighting support * Permissive License for external software linking Fast Modelling Blender’s .... Free download of Blender for Mac OS X 2.78a
Introduction to ImageMagick ImageMagick for Mac OS X is a software suite to create, edit, and ... (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), ... or create images dynamically and automagically. ImageMagick for Mac OS X is free software delivered as .... Free download of ImageMagick for Mac OS X 15.6.0
... based image processing application inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online ... Runs Everywhere: · ImageJ runs on Linux, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows, and the Sharp Zaurus PDA. Open Source: ... using plugins. Image display: · Tools are provided for zooming (1:32 to 32:1) and scrolling images. All .... Free download of ImageJ for Mac OS X 184.108.40.206 i2
... deliver accurate results. Praat (also the Dutch word for "talk") is a free scientific software program for the analysis of speech in phonetics. It has ... range of operating systems, including various Unix versions, Mac and Microsoft Windows. The program also supports speech ... analysis · discriminant analysis Graphics: · high quality for your articles and thesis · produce Encapsulated PostScript .... Free download of Praat for Mac OS X 6.0.25
Unique 3D graphics software. Free download of XenoDream 2.6
ObviousIdea’s best seller, Millions of images have been resized !. Free download of Light Image Resizer 220.127.116.11
Powerful painting application for professional artists, VFX and game studios. Free download of Krita 18.104.22.168
QuarkXPress® 8 complements the way creative professionals work. Free download of Quark Xpress 22.214.171.124