FreeCAD is a general purpose Open Source 3D CAD/MCAD/CAx/CAE/PLM modeler, aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in a wider range of uses around engineering, such as architecture or other engineering specialties. It is a feature-based parametric modeler with a modular software architecture which makes it easy to provide additional functionality without modifying the core system.
FreeCAD is based on OpenCasCade, a powerful geometry kernel, features an Open Inventor-compliant 3D scene representation model provided by the Coin 3D library, and a broad python API. The interface is built with Qt. FreeCAD runs exactly the same way on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.
· A complete OpenCasCade-based geometry kernel allowing complex 3D operations on complex shape types, and supports natively concepts like brep, nurbs, booleans operations or fillets
· A modular architecture that allow plugins (modules) to add functionality to the core application. Those extensions can be as complex as whole new applications or as simple as python scripts or self-recorded macros
· A full parametric model allowing any type of parameter-driven custom objects, that can even be fully programmed in python
· Complete access from python built-in interpreter, macros or external scripts to almost any part of FreeCAD, being geometry creation and transformation, the 2D or 3D representation of that geometry (scenegraph) or even the FreeCAD interface
· Import/export to standard formats such as STEP, IGES, OBJ, DXF, SVG, U3D or STL.
Introduction to ImageMagick ImageMagick for Mac OS X is a software suite to create, edit, and ... (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), ... or create images dynamically and automagically. ImageMagick for Mac OS X is free software delivered as .... Free download of ImageMagick for Mac OS X 6.9.1-6
ImLab is a free open source graphical application for Scientific Image Processing that runs in Windows, Linux ... Linux, SGI IRIX, SunOS, IBM AIX and MacOS X (using X-Windows). The Tecgraf libraries and ImLab are free for academic and commercial use. See the copyright note ... direct image manipulation. However, it can be extended for that purpose. It does not have a .... Free download of ImLab for Mac OS X 2.3.4
... leading cross-platform presentation, sales and workflow software packages for professional portraiture studios. ProSelect may be the ... ProSelect and, a few hours later, used it for a client presentation. ProSelect includes most of ... and much, much more. See the features list for more information, watch the demo movies and read .... Free download of ProSelect for Mac OS X 2015r2.2
... based image processing application inspired by NIH Image for the Macintosh. It runs, either as an online ... Runs Everywhere: · ImageJ runs on Linux, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, Windows, and the Sharp Zaurus PDA. Open Source: ... using plugins. Image display: · Tools are provided for zooming (1:32 to 32:1) and scrolling images. All .... Free download of ImageJ for Mac OS X 126.96.36.199 i2
Easily adapt your pictures to the best popular styles, such as Fashion, LOMO, Digital Studio Effects, etc. Do you enjoy designing stylish and elegant men or beautiful girls? You may be a photographer, so you owe it to yourself to try this software tool. With a single click you’ll have at .... Free download of DesignBox for Mac OS X 1.08.31
Revolutionizes the creation of interactive virtual tours. Free download of Panotour Pro 2.3.2
Software for quick colorizing of B&W photos and replacing colors on color photos. Free download of AKVIS Coloriage 8.0
A tool that easily converts a photo into a sketch. Free download of Instant Photo Sketch Pro 2.0