FreeCAD is a general purpose Open Source 3D CAD/MCAD/CAx/CAE/PLM modeler, aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in a wider range of uses around engineering, such as architecture or other engineering specialties. It is a feature-based parametric modeler with a modular software architecture which makes it easy to provide additional functionality without modifying the core system.
FreeCAD is based on OpenCasCade, a powerful geometry kernel, features an Open Inventor-compliant 3D scene representation model provided by the Coin 3D library, and a broad python API. The interface is built with Qt. FreeCAD runs exactly the same way on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.
· A complete OpenCasCade-based geometry kernel allowing complex 3D operations on complex shape types, and supports natively concepts like brep, nurbs, booleans operations or fillets
· A modular architecture that allow plugins (modules) to add functionality to the core application. Those extensions can be as complex as whole new applications or as simple as python scripts or self-recorded macros
· A full parametric model allowing any type of parameter-driven custom objects, that can even be fully programmed in python
· Complete access from python built-in interpreter, macros or external scripts to almost any part of FreeCAD, being geometry creation and transformation, the 2D or 3D representation of that geometry (scenegraph) or even the FreeCAD interface
· Import/export to standard formats such as STEP, IGES, OBJ, DXF, SVG, U3D or STL.
Blender for Linux is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General ... massive amount of new projects to be added for an exciting cycle of 2.6x versions. Target is ... preview * HDR lighting support * Permissive License for external software linking Fast Modelling Blender’s .... Free download of Blender for Linux 2.78a
... is a fast and easy open-source graphics application for digital painters. It lets you focus on the ... program in action before downloading and trying it for yourself! * exists for several platforms * supports pressure sensitive graphics tablets .... Free download of MyPaint for Linux 1.0.0
Gifsicle is a UNIX command-line tool for creating, editing, and getting information about GIF images ... GIF animations. FEATURES: · Batch mode for changing GIFs in place. · Prints detailed information about GIFs, including comments. · Control over interlacing, comments, looping, transparency... · Creates well-behaved GIFs: removes redundant colors, .... Free download of Gifsicle for Linux 1.87
Introduction to ImageMagick ImageMagick ifor Linux s a software suite to create, edit, and ... (Neko/haXe), MagickNet (.NET), PascalMagick (Pascal), PerlMagick (Perl), MagickWand for PHP (PHP), IMagick (PHP), PythonMagick (Python), RMagick (Ruby), ... or create images dynamically and automagically. ImageMagick for Linux is free software delivered as a ready-to-run binary. Free download of ImageMagick for Linux 7.0.5-2
... powerful way to draw and manipulate images on Linux, Mac, and Windows. Use easy drawing tools ... help separate and group elements of your image for easy editing. Don't be afraid to experiment, Pinta tracks your full history so you can always undo. Drawing Tools Pinta includes common .... Free download of Pinta for Linux 1.4
Unique 3D graphics software. Free download of XenoDream 2.6
ObviousIdea’s best seller, Millions of images have been resized !. Free download of Light Image Resizer 220.127.116.11
Create illustrations, logos, brochures, newsletters, flyers, signs & Web images. Free download of CorelDRAW X5 18.104.22.1686
Powerful painting application for professional artists, VFX and game studios. Free download of Krita 22.214.171.124