FreeCAD is a general purpose Open Source 3D CAD/MCAD/CAx/CAE/PLM modeler, aimed directly at mechanical engineering and product design but also fits in a wider range of uses around engineering, such as architecture or other engineering specialties. It is a feature-based parametric modeler with a modular software architecture which makes it easy to provide additional functionality without modifying the core system.
FreeCAD is based on OpenCasCade, a powerful geometry kernel, features an Open Inventor-compliant 3D scene representation model provided by the Coin 3D library, and a broad python API. The interface is built with Qt. FreeCAD runs exactly the same way on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms.
· A complete OpenCasCade-based geometry kernel allowing complex 3D operations on complex shape types, and supports natively concepts like brep, nurbs, booleans operations or fillets
· A modular architecture that allow plugins (modules) to add functionality to the core application. Those extensions can be as complex as whole new applications or as simple as python scripts or self-recorded macros
· A full parametric model allowing any type of parameter-driven custom objects, that can even be fully programmed in python
· Complete access from python built-in interpreter, macros or external scripts to almost any part of FreeCAD, being geometry creation and transformation, the 2D or 3D representation of that geometry (scenegraph) or even the FreeCAD interface
· Import/export to standard formats such as STEP, IGES, OBJ, DXF, SVG, U3D or STL.
FreeCAD is a general purpose Open Source 3D CAD/MCAD/CAx/CAE/PLM ... functionality without modifying the core system. FreeCAD is based on OpenCasCade, a powerful geometry kernel, ... python API. The interface is built with Qt. FreeCAD runs exactly the same way on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux platforms. FEATURES: · A complete OpenCasCade-based .... Free download of FreeCAD for Mac OS X 0.14 Rev3691
ImLab is a free open source graphical application for Scientific Image Processing that runs in Windows, Linux and many other UNIX systems. It supports multiple ... and IM (imaging) libraries. It runs in Windows, Linux, SGI IRIX, SunOS, IBM AIX and MacOS X ... The Tecgraf libraries and ImLab are free for academic and commercial use. See the copyright note .... Free download of ImLab for Linux 2.3.4
... is a fast and easy open-source graphics application for digital painters. It lets you focus on the ... program in action before downloading and trying it for yourself! * exists for several platforms * supports pressure sensitive graphics tablets .... Free download of MyPaint for Linux 1.0.0
Gifsicle is a UNIX command-line tool for creating, editing, and getting information about GIF images ... GIF animations. FEATURES: · Batch mode for changing GIFs in place. · Prints detailed information about GIFs, including comments. · Control over interlacing, comments, looping, transparency... · Creates well-behaved GIFs: removes redundant colors, .... Free download of Gifsicle for Linux 1.87
ffDiaporama for Linux is an application for creating video sequences consisting of titles, fixed ... Cutting of video clips Notes (addition of text) for images, photos, sequences and animations Graphical filters on ... sound (wav, mp3 or ogg) with customizable effects for volume, fade in/out and passage in pause, sequence by sequence. Generation of usable videos for most current video equipment (DVD player/smartphone, multimedia box, .... Free download of ffDiaporama for Linux 1.6
The complete, elegant environment for the art and craft of digital photography. Free download of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1
Industry-standard image editing software. Free download of Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Mac 12.0
The #1 selling consumer photo-editing software. Free download of Adobe Photoshop Elements for Mac 11
Industry-standard image editing software. Free download of Adobe Photoshop CS6 for Mac 13.0