What is cFosSpeed?
cFosSpeed is a network driver for Windows x64, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping.
Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping.
You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection.
cFosSpeed increases your throughput and reduces your Ping.
* Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
* Improve your Ping for online games
* Reduce audio/video streaming problems
cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.
cFosSpeed has two goals
1. Keep network delays (ping times) small, in order to make Internet applications as responsive as possible.
2. Improve data throughput by avoiding network congestions.
You can use cFosSpeed with an Internet connection you use exclusively or which you share with several PCs.
* Broadband: Cabel and DSL
* Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
* Mobile (UMTS, HSDPA, GSM, GPRS, HSCSD)
o DSL, PPPoE
o DSL, PPPoA (VCmux and LLC)
o DSL, PPTP
o IP over AAL
o RFC1483/2684 bridged
* Router and dial-up connections
* LAN and WLAN
* Router and Bridge-Mode
* Multiple connections simultaneously
* Adjustable routes
* Several IP adresses per adapter
Full feature logging and traffic analysis software for DD-WRT, Tomato etc. Free download of Link Logger DD-WRT/Tomato Firmwares 188.8.131.52
A powerful ip monitor tool. It is able to monitor thousands of IP equipments. Free download of Quick Ping Monitor 3.12
A network monitor featuring advanced data acquisition and detailed reporting.. Free download of PRTG Network Monitor 184.108.40.20661
Free network inventory tools, TFTP, SNMP, monitoring, RFQ, & help desk solution. Free download of Spiceworks Free IT Management Software 6.0