AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
CPU, memory and disk benchmarks
AIDA64 implements a set of 64-bit benchmarks to measure how fast the computer performs various data processing tasks and mathematical calculations. Memory and cache benchmarks are available to analyze system RAM bandwidth and latency. Processor benchmarks utilize MMX, 3DNow! and SSE instructions, and scale up to 32 processor cores. For legacy processors all benchmarks are available in 32-bit version as well. AIDA64 Disk Benchmark determines the data transfer speed of hard disk drives, solid-state drives, optical drives, and flash memory based devices.
Temperature, voltage and cooling fan monitoring
AIDA64 supports over 150 various sensor devices to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds, and power draw. Measured values can be displayed on System Tray icons, OSD panel, Sidebar Gadget, and Logitech G15/G19 Gaming Keyboard LCD. The values can also be logged to file or exported to external applications such as RivaTuner or Samurai. AIDA64 can also alarm the user when it detects overheating, over-voltage, or cooling fan failure.
AIDA64 has the most accurate hardware detection capabilities in its class, to provide detailed information on the computer internals without the need to open it up. The hardware detection module is strengthened by an exhaustive hardware database holding over 120,000 entries. Additional modules are available to overview processor frequencies, check CRT and LCD display status, and stress the system to reveal potential hardware failures and thermal issues.
Software and operating system analysis
AIDA64 provides over 50 pages of information on installed programs, software licenses, security applications, and Windows settings. List of started processes, services, DLL files, startup programs, and visited web pages is also available.
· Low-level hardware information: 47 pages
· Software and operating system information: 45 pages
· Security related information: 6 pages
· DirectX information including Direct3D acceleration features
· Diagnostics module that simplifies troubleshooting
· Tweaking features
· 13 benchmark modules to measure CPU, FPU and memory performance
· Benchmark reference results to compare measured performance to other systems
· Cache & Memory Benchmark Suite
· Hard disk, optical drive and flash drive benchmarking with RAID array support
· UpTime and DownTime statistics with critical errors counter
· Monitor Diagnostics to check the capabilities of CRT and LCD displays
· System Stability Test with thermal monitoring to stress CPU, FPU, memory, caches and disks
· Hardware Monitoring to monitor system temperatures and voltages on the System Tray, OSD, Vista Sidebar or Logitech keyboard LCD
· Temperature, voltage and fan RPM data logging to HTML and CSV log files
· Overheating, voltage drop, overvoltage and cooling fan failure detection
· High Definition Audio and OpenAL sound card details
· AMD Stream, Direct3D Compute Shader, nVIDIA CUDA, OpenCL GPGPU device information
· Smart Battery information
· Web links: IT portals, software and driver download
· Manufacturer links: product information, driver and BIOS download
· Hardware information database for over 121,000 devices
· Overclock information
· Fully localized user interface: 35+ languages
AIDA64 Extreme Edition is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users, hardware enthusiasts and overclockers. AIDA64 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist ... of the processor, system memory, and disk drives. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit .... Free download of AIDA64 Extreme Edition v2.85
AIDA64 Business Edition is an essential Windows network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises. AIDA64 Business Edition provides a wide range of features to compile, ... diagnosis, network monitoring, remote control, and license management. AIDA64 is compatible with all current 32-bit and 64-bit ... 2008 R2. Automated network audit With AIDA64 hardware and software information of networked computers can .... Free download of AIDA64 Business Edition 2.85.2400
... in the industry. 3DMark06 Advanced and Professional Edition Features 3DMark06 includes advanced Shader Model 2.0 ... 3DMark score. With 3DMark06 Advanced and Professional Editions, you get a comprehensive suite of 3D gaming ... be found in 3DMark06 Advanced or 3DMark06 Professional Editions. Please go to the "Buy it" -page for .... Free download of 3DMark06 Basic Edition 1.2.0
... 3DMark for over 10 years, with each new edition using the latest 3D technology to determine real-world performance. A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system´s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. By comparing your score with those submitted by millions .... Free download of 3DMark Vantage Basic Edition 1.1.2
... workstation or gaming PC. PCMark Vantage Basic Edition includes everything you need to to get a ... score for your system. Upgrade to the Advanced Edition to unlock the full set of test suites, custom settings and other features. PCMark Vantage has been updated to version 1.2.0 and is .... Free download of PCMark Vantage 184.108.40.206
Geekbench is a completely awesome cross-platform benchmark. Free download of Geekbench for Mac OS X 2.4.3
Benchmark for the graphical cards. Free download of MSI Kombustor 2.5.2
Easy-to-use PC hardware benchmarking software. Free download of PerformanceTest 8.0.1020
Designed to measure the computing and stress handling ability of processor. Free download of CPU-M Benchmark 220.127.116.11